The NZG at Dehiwela, a southern suburb of Colombo is a well-laid out zoo, with a large collection of animals, birds and reptiles. Its troupe of lovable dancing elephants, who put on a daily evining show, is a big draw.
Facilities available within 10 km radius.
- Easy access to Colombo city center.
- Two minutes walk to the beach.
- Access to swimming pools at 3 nearby hotels.
- Walking distance to: Mount Lavinia town Super markets, Banks, Post office, Railway station and many local and International restaurants including McDonalds, Pizza Hut, KFC, etc.
- Supermarkets and shopping. complexes.
- Pubs, night clubs and casinos.
- Royal Colombo Golf Club (one of the five oldest in the world).
- Tennis Clubs
- Horseback riding.
- International Conference center – BMICH.
- National Zoological Garde.n
- National Museum.
- Spa and Ayurveda.
- Excel world Entertainment Park.